2013年10月17日 星期四

【神】2013年10月14日信息:你是自由的


You have thought of enlightenment as an accomplishment. It is not. That is the wrong way to look at it. Enlightenment is liberation. Enlightenment is freedom. Enlightenment is Me breaking you out of jail.

你認為啟蒙是一個成就。它不是。這是錯誤的觀念。啟蒙是解放。啟蒙是自由。啟蒙是我打破你的監牢。



I think you know already that many of your thoughts have made you feel imprisoned. That feeling is being stripped away. The illusion that you are powerless is being stripped away. The illusion that you are trapped, that you are alone, that you are unloved is being stripped away. The idea that just because others are suffering that you must suffer is being stripped away. The idea that you must suffer in order to feel motivated to bless and serve is being stripped away.

我認為你早就知道你的許多想法讓你感到被圈禁。這個感覺已被除去。你是無力的幻象已被除去。你被困住、孤獨和不被愛的幻象已被除去。他人受苦你也必須受苦的理念已被除去。你必須受苦以便感到上進心去祝福和服務的理念已被除去。

I remove your suffering.

我移除你的苦難

I remove your sadness.

我移除你的悲傷

I break your bonds.

我打破你的鐐銬

I tell you that your bonds are imaginary.

我告訴你你的鐐銬是虛構的

You deluded yourself that you were bound.

你欺騙自己你是被束縛的

Wake up now. Be free of delusion. You are unbounded. You are unbondable. You cannot truly be bound, because you are light. You are My Light. You are My Child and your hearts’ light cannot be bound. Your hearts’ light is My Eternal Light of Love. Your hearts’ light is My Glory.

醒來。擺脫錯覺。你是自由的。你沒有被束縛。你無法真正被束縛,因為你是光。你是我的光。你是我的孩子,你心中的光無法被束縛。你心中的光是我永恒的愛之光。你心中的光是我的榮耀。

Return now to truth and be free of illusion.

現在回歸真理,釋放幻象

Be free of the imagined bonds that help you back.

釋放虛構的束縛

Be free of the thinking of the world.

釋放世界的思考

Think My Thoughts instead. Let My Thoughts of love flow through your mind. Let My Love soothe your weary mind and bring you peace this day. You have ached too long My Child. You have denied Me too long My Beloved. You have held Me away instead of holding Me close. You have denied our Oneness instead of accepting and loving Our Inseparability.

而是思考我的想法。讓我愛的想法流經你的頭腦。讓我的愛撫慰你疲憊的頭腦,帶給你平和。你痛苦太久了,我的孩子。你拒絕我太久了,親愛的。你遠離我而不是擁抱我。你否認了我們的合一而不是接納和愛我們的不可分離性。

But, that is fine. That is over. The time of struggle is coming to an end. Your inner torment is coming to an end. You are learning. You are remembering. You are allowing Me in. You are allowing My Light to shine. You are allowing My Light to free you from your old thoughts. The turbulence passes and a new day dawns.

但,這沒關系。這已經結束。掙扎的時間就要結束。你內心的痛苦就要結束。你在學習。你在憶起。你在讓我進入。我讓我的光閃耀。你讓我的光釋放你的舊思想。動蕩過去,新一天的黎明降臨。

The storm clouds fade and the sun comes out.

烏雲消失,太陽出來

Bask in the Sun of My Love. Relax and enjoy the Light of My Love. Relax and drink it in. Let My Love fill you. Let My Love quench your thirst. Let My Love bring you much needed relief. Be relieved. Feel relieved.

沐浴在我愛的陽光下。放鬆,享受我愛的光。放鬆,吸入它。讓我的愛填滿你。讓我的愛解你的渴。讓我的愛帶給你急需的救濟。放鬆。感受釋然。

Feel the peace that I give you. Feel the peace that you have long denied. Feel the love that you fought against for so long.

感受我給予你的平和。感受你一直拒絕的平和。感受你長期對抗的愛。

That you fought, and sometimes continue to fight Me doesn’t matter Child. It doesn’t affect My Love for you. It doesn’t diminish it one bit. I know you fought because you thought you had to. I know you fought because you believed it to be right. You thought it was necessary.

你對抗,有時候繼續對抗我沒有關系,孩子。這不會影響我對你的愛。這不會減少我對你的愛。我知道你的對抗是因為你認為你必須這麽做。我知道你對抗是因為你相信這是正確的。你認為這是必須的。

But, you thought wrong. Relaxing and being at peace is necessary. Loving yourself is necessary. Denying your value does not help motivate you. It does not get more done. It does not make your life better. It does not make the world a better place. Let it go. Be at peace.

但你錯了。放鬆,處於平和是必須的。愛自己是必須的。否認你的價值並不會激勵你。這無法完成任何事。這不會讓你的人生更美好。這不會讓世界更美好。放下。處於平和。

We will do plenty of good for the world together. Today and every day We will find ways to bless the world. But, for now, relax. Let Me do My Work. Let Me lift your burdens. Let Me transform your mind. Let Me lift away those old patterns of thought and feeling which bound you in fear and in pain. Let Me give you the freedom you crave.

我們會為世界做許多善事。每一天我們都會找到方式去祝福世界。但,目前,放鬆。讓我做我的工作。讓我減輕你的負擔。讓我轉變你的頭腦。讓我釋放那些舊的思想和感覺模式(束縛你於恐懼和痛苦的)。讓我給予你渴望的自由。


原文:http://lightworkers.org/channeling/189912/channeled-1014-3
通靈:Heart Song Meditation
翻譯:Nick Chan

2 則留言: