2013年9月22日 星期日

【天使】在他人的痛苦中, 播下善良與慈悲的種子,祈禱他們憶起自己的所是


My dear friends, we love you so very much.

我親愛的朋友,我們非常地愛你

Without exception every human heart seeks to be seen, acknowledged, and loved. Every heart wants the world to soothe its pains, see its goodness, and celebrate its expressions. Every act of kindness and every seeming act of “random” violence stems from the heart's desire to be seen.

無一例外,每個人的心都尋求被看到、承認和愛。每顆心都想要世界緩和它的疼痛,看到它的善良,慶祝它的表達。每一個善行和看似“隨機”的暴行都是心渴望被看到。

Those who wreak havoc in your world and in your lives are crying out in desperation. “See my pain. Acknowledge my wounded heart.” Those who express their viewpoints strongly are saying, “Please acknowledge that I have something of value to contribute to this world.” Those who argue with you are saying, “Please tell me my opinion has value.” And likewise, beneath every conflict, beneath every sad story is a heart seeking validation, acknowledgment and love.

那些在你的世界和生活中肆虐的人在絕望中哭喊。 “看到我的痛苦。認識我受傷的心。”那些與你爭論的人說,“請告訴我,我的觀點是有價值的。”同樣地,在每一次沖突、悲傷的故事之下,心尋求著確認、承認和愛。

So when you see the sad stories on your news, or when you run into the cantankerous individuals in your own lives, instead of thinking to yourself, “They're awful! I can't stand them!” try instead to say, “ I'd rather not be around them, but let me send them love. Let me acknowledge their pain if only silently in my own heart. Let me send the energy of compassion towards them.” As always, we are never suggesting you should stay around abusive or unkind behaviors, but we are saying that the souls who commit these acts are in need of love, prayers, and compassion… at least in the depths of your own hearts.

所以當你在新聞上看到悲傷的故事時,或者當你在生活中碰到脾氣壞的人,與其思考,“他們真可怕!我無法忍受他們!”不如去想,“我寧願不在他們周圍,但讓我發送給他們愛。讓我認識他們的痛苦。讓我發送給他們慈悲的能量。”一如既往,我們從未建議你應該停留在惡意或者不友善的行為周圍,但我們說犯下這些行為的人需要愛、祈禱和慈悲…至少在你內心深處。

Do your best to avoid falling into the world's need to hate, judge, and label the wounded souls. Instead say to yourself, “The are made of the very same light that I am. They just forgot. I will pray for their upliftment. I will pray they remember who they are. I will pray that someday they will come to know this beautiful love inside of their own hearts so they no longer feel a need a dim it in others.” And then dear ones, go about your happy day, knowing that you have planted seeds of love and kindness in the depths of someone else's pain. You are the lights in this world, and we are so very grateful for each and every one of you.

盡力避免陷入憎恨、評判、標籤受傷靈魂的世界。而是對自己說,“他們跟我一樣都是光。他們只是忘記了。我會祈禱他們提升。我會祈禱他們憶起自己的所是。我會祈禱有一天他們會知曉他們心中這個美麗的愛,這樣他們不再需要讓他人昏暗。”然後,親愛的一們,過你快樂的一天,知曉你種下了愛與善良的種子,在他人的痛苦深處。你是這個世界的光,我們非常感謝你們每個人。

God Bless You! We love you so very much. – The Angels

願神保佑你!我們非常地愛你。 - 天使


原文:http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/ann-albers-–-messages-ann-and-angels-–-21-september-2013
通靈:Ann Albers
翻譯:Nick Chan



沒有留言:

張貼留言